Green Lipped Mussel POWDER - Fussy Eaters - ADD TO MEAL - Crunch time - Dog Treats
WE HAVE THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA
- Sprinkle on top, or mix it in... Your pet will love the taste.
- or just add to wet meat.
- Our Green Lipped Mussel Powder offers unmatched anti-inflammatory benefits for your dog, cat or horse.
- Mussel is a natural source of chondroitin, glucosamine and ETA’s (omega 3).
- Our mussel powder comes from the whole mussel not from extracts of the mussel.
- Feeding instructions:
- Our mussels are dried under our exclusive process, the properties of our mussels are not destroyed in anyway.
- This is a guideline only, for the first two weeks we suggest to feed daily….
- Small dog (between 1kg and 10kg) daily ½ to 1 teaspoon approximately 2.5 -5 grams
- Medium dog (between 11kg and 26kg) daily 2 teaspoons approximately 10 grams
- Large dog (between 26kg and 44kg) daily 2-4 teaspoons approximately 10-20 grams
- Giant dog (45kg or more) daily 3-5 teaspoons approximately 15-25 grams
- Maintenance: Feed every second day. You will be the best judge whether to increase or decrease.
- Cats: Love our mussels as well depending on the weight/size of your cat you can feed from 1.25 grams per day to start to 5 grams. Maintenance feed every 2nd day, once again you will be the best judge on whether to increase or decrease.
- GLM has been successful in managing degenerative joint disease and arthritis in both human and veterinary fields:
- Mussel Meal Enhancement contains natural anti-inflammatory agents and many essential building blocks needed to rebuild the necessary components in joints.
- It is reported to reduce pain; swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis and improve joint mobility.
- Besides the apparent benefits for dogs, cats and horses, preliminary studies have shown mussels to help increase sperm count and motility in breeding stock.
- The Green Lipped Mussel is produced commercially.
- It is a nutritional whole food that possesses an exceptional degree of biological activity.
- This edible bivalve has been a valuable food source; it contains the ocean’s natural mineral balance, like that found in the human body.
- Our Mussel Powder contains complex proteins, polypeptides, naturally chelated minerals; long chain unsaturated fatty acids, enzymes, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), vitamins, nucleic acids, Chondroitin sulphates, glycoprotein’s and polysaccharides.
- Our patented process is the only one of its kind in world.
- Our technology used ensures product colour and flavour is maintained making them the most nutritional treats available.
- Compare our quality, your pets will feel the difference.
Freeze dried in Australia
- Variety brings excitement and interest to your pets meal.
- If your pet is bored with their meals, or is feeling down & needs some encouragement the healthiest choice is pure 100% Australian
- All our ingredients are domestically-sourced for your pets nutrition.
- No additive, No fillers, No enhancers, No preservatives
- We have continuous success with FUSSY EATERS range it has changed many fussy and disinterested dogs lives, it has made meal time more fun and interesting.
- Just sprinkle over their food.
- WE SOURCE ONLY THE BEST, NUTRITIOUS PRODUCTS FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD IMPORTS - EVER!
- Always stay right away from anything imported (which means radiated), labelled only as "Packed In Australia!"
- And definitely nothing "sun dried!" (Sun drying does NOT kill salmonella).
- Many pet treats on the market are dressed up to look good, but are often just waste material – gristle, by-product or imported, radiated, unhealthy rubbish - dressed up to look good! But bad for your dog! Read their small print!
- ALWAYS avoid by-products, flavourings, additives etc
- More and more information is appearing on TV – even from vets – about how dangerous these products are – you’ll be shocked if you knew what was really in some of them!
- Their marketing is good – their packets are pretty, but for some, their products often not so good! Many can even be harmful, especially if fed regularly, to a pet’s health and behaviour. And some are just outright rubbish. Current Affairs shows have shown the radiation in imported products.
- And chemicals and high fat and salt content are just a few of the potentially very serious health risks. Your dog deserves better! Our products are real, Australian natural FOOD with NO intervention whatsoever! Treat, train and feed your best friend healthily with our products – each and every day!
- Your dog will thank you!
Made in Australia, contains no preservatives or additives.
The slow-drying process ensures that all nutrients are retained as well as the delicious taste
Perfect as a treat or training reward, CRUNCH TIME is delicious and a healthy dog treat.
(be extremely careful of imported treats)