Crunchy CHICKEN NECKS - Crunch time - Dog Nutrition
WE HAVE THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA
100% Australian Chicken processed exclusively for CRUNCHTIME.
A great snack for dogs of all sizes, the perfect chew for small, medium and large dogs.
Chicken Necks only have a very fine bone which cats can enjoy as well
- Chicken necks are rich in protein, and naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health and mobility. Dehydrated chicken necks are also great for your dog's dental health, as they naturally clean your pup's teeth as they gnaw.
- The necks range from 3. to 4.5 inches in length.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- A nutritious, fully digestible dental chew, which naturally helps to remove plaque and tartar
- Suitable for dogs on a raw diet
- No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives or preservatives
Dehydrated chicken necks are a healthy and safe dog chew. The texture of the neck bones is rather brittle. When chewed, the bones will crush, but not break into pointy objects. Campfire Treats’ dehydrated chicken necks are fully digestible.
Never give any cooked, boiled or fried chicken bones to your dog. The high cooking temperatures give chicken bones a hard, glass like structure, which may break into sharp and pointy splinters. These splinters may cause serious injuries to your dog.
- (NOTE: INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR COUNTRY ALLOWS IN, ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY TO FIND OUT, OR EMAIL US FOR ANY QUESTIONS.)
- (ALWAYS MONITOR YOUR PETS WHILE EATING )