Tripe (grn) POWDER - Fussy Eaters - ADD TO MEAL - Crunch time - Dog Treats
- WE HAVE THE BEST IN AUSTRALIA
Add to raw food or dry food - 1 teaspoon minimum.
Sprinkle on top, or mix it in... Your pet will love the taste.
- Tripe FUSSY EATERS is the closest thing to feeding a raw diet.
- It is totally digestible, 100% pure and natural.
- It is unbleached & untreated.
- 100% pure and natural.
- Very Rich in Protein
- In fact it is has a protein value of 78.6% (LPT analysis).
- It is said that tripe is a natural probiotic that contains digestive enzymes.
- Natural enzymes can aid the digestive process by facilitating the breakdown of food into nutrients.
- The more digestive enzymes available, the more vitamins, minerals, and usable energy your pet will be able to receive from food.
- Tripe is full of natural vitamins and minerals, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, zinc and healthy fats.
- It is an excellent source of Selenium. Selenium is an essential mineral that acts as an antioxidant to limit cell damage from harmful compounds called free radicals. It can also help with immune function, thyroid function and the creation of DNA.
- It is high in Vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12, which is only naturally found in significant amounts in animal products, is important for forming DNA and red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body
- It provides Zinc: Zinc is needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, reproduction, thyroid and insulin function, healthy vision and a proper sense of smell and taste.
- Zinc may also lower the risk for heart disease and cancer by acting as an antioxidant and protecting your cells from free radical damage, notes the University of Maryland Medical Centre.
- Just sprinkle over their food.
- WE SOURCE ONLY THE BEST, NUTRITIOUS PRODUCTS FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD IMPORTS - EVER!
- Always stay right away from anything imported (which means radiated), labelled only as "Packed In Australia!"
- And definitely nothing "sun dried!" (Sun drying does NOT kill salmonella).
- Many pet treats on the market are dressed up to look good, but are often just waste material – gristle, by-product or imported, radiated, unhealthy rubbish - dressed up to look good! But bad for your dog! Read their small print!
- ALWAYS avoid by-products, flavourings, additives etc
- More and more information is appearing on TV – even from vets – about how dangerous these products are – you’ll be shocked if you knew what was really in some of them!
- Their marketing is good – their packets are pretty, but for some, their products often not so good! Many can even be harmful, especially if fed regularly, to a pet’s health and behaviour. And some are just outright rubbish. Current Affairs shows have shown the radiation in imported products.
- And chemicals and high fat and salt content are just a few of the potentially very serious health risks. Your dog deserves better! Our products are real, Australian natural FOOD with NO intervention whatsoever! Treat, train and feed your best friend healthily with our products – each and every day!
- Your dog will thank you!
Made in Australia, contains no preservatives or additives.
The slow-drying process ensures that all nutrients are retained as well as the delicious taste
Perfect as a treat or training reward, CRUNCH TIME is delicious and a healthy dog treat.
(be extremely careful of imported treats)